The pages folder contains the actual views of the client app.
The pages folder contains the following subfolders:
- Authentication – login, forgot and reset password
- Profile – edit profile, preferences, change password
- Samples – component library samples
- Tenants – list view, add and edit modals
- Users – list view, register and edit modals
- Venues – list view, add and edit modals
Routing is handled in the top-level in routes.tsx using React Router v5. The pages are lazy loaded as Suspense wrapped components in the renderRoutes loop, with the actual values being passed in from the routes array.
The table components use column shapes to define the how data is displayed. The table components are generic, but the column shape is always specific to each use case.