Accelerate SaaS development with a
Multi-Tenant ASP.NET Boilerplate
A clean architecture ASP.NET 8 multi-tenant API, with Vue, React and Razor Pages UI. The ideal starter template for building SaaS, B2B, & MVPs.
The minimal ASP.NET boilerplate for individual developers and small teams
Essential SaaS MVP Features
Authorization / Authentication
Eliminate the redundant coding of implementing user login and authentication. With an ASP.NET SaaS boilerplate, worry less about application security and direct your attention towards the business elements of your product.
- Pre-configured authentication with ASP Identity
- JWT token & cookie-based authentication schemes
- Mailing infrastructure for confirmation emails
- Login, forgotten password, and reset recovery flows
Users / Roles
Save hours of development time with prebuilt user management. Search and sort lists of users, create and edit users with roles. Password reset and recovery flows.
- User management accessible to admin users
- Simple role-based access control configured with ASP Identity
- Shipped with three default access levels, admin, editor, and basic
- Super user root admin to manage tenants
Profiles / Preferences
Give users control over their profile information and preferences. Includes standard profile management like changing personal bios and avatars, resetting passwords, and adjusting theme settings.
- Upload personal avatar, change bio, set new email
- Theme settings applied per user, page size, dark mode
- Allow users to reset passwords
- Easy to customize and extend
Multi-Tenancy / Tenant Management
Manage your SaaS platform as a root user. Create and manage tenants on a shared database or separate per-tenant databases. Easily adapt multi-tenant behavior to your needs.
- Supports single database & per-tenant database models
- Resolve tenants by request header, subdomain, & token
- No 3rd party NuGet dependencies, tailor multi-tenant architecture to your business needs
- Control tenant isolation per entity type
Application Logic / CRUD
Build your custom business logic and application services on top of a robust persistence infrastructure. Leverage a streamlined developer experience with focused data access consistent with best practices.
- Sample entity with CRUD service & controller
- Generic repository & specification pattern (Ardalis Specification)
- Automated entity to DTO mappings with Automapper
- Client-side and server-side data table pagination
The Nano ASP.NET Boilerplate comes with a Postman API testing collection which includes 22 endpoints and pre-configured environment variables. Don’t waste time setting up testing tools for your next SaaS application.
- Complete with 22 API endpoints & sample data
- Preconfigured environment variables
- Standalone API testing workspace